Coasters Remembered The On Line Community For Coastal Shipping Enthusiasts

Go Back   Coasters Remembered The On Line Community For Coastal Shipping Enthusiasts > For our members - Für unsere Mitglieder > Ships I have sailed on - Schiffe auf denen ich fuhr

Old 09-10-12, 09:07 PM
Administrator

Default m.davies343 - My Shiplist

I got the shiplist of M.Davies too, with the reply from Bob, which he posted on the 4th March 2011

My Ships List

From my first ship in 1966 to my latest in February 2011-
Orecrest,Arduity,The Duchess,Authority,Adaptity,Alignity,Port Adelaide,British Ensign,Clarkavon,Cambrian Coast,British Mallard,Port Launceston,La Colina,Orotava Bridge,Tanmerack,Hardwicke Grange x2,THV Stella,THV Siren,Centurity,Acclivity,Glen Hafod,Colston,Subsea 1,Pass of Balmaha x2,Bowfleet,Sand Skua,Sand Lark,Sand Tern,Gillian Everard,Ferring,Lizzonia x4,Leadsman,Centaurman,Polarisman,Lackenby,Appleby ,Ecctonia,Johanita,Ruy Jun,Irene VI,Arklow Bay x4,Arklow Villa,Arklow Fortune x2,Arklow Faith,Arklow Castle x2,Arklow Vale x2,Arklow View x2,Arklow Fame,Arklow Venture x2,Arklow Rock x2,RFA Fort Rosalie x2.RFA Wave Knight,RFA Fort George x2,RFA Gold Rover x3.RFA Bayleaf,RFA Fort Austin,Rfa Diligence x2,and last but not least RFA Black Rover.

Bob Swan 03-04-2011 06:48 PM
Hi M Davies-Wo were you with on the Gillian I did a 3 month trip on her when she came out of Goole on reengining with a brand new Polar SF 4 stroke to replace the old 2 stroke polar.Charlie Knigjhts was Chief,Bob Smith the 2/Eng, cant remeber the names of the deck crowd,The skipper was a Dublin man-regards Bob